- Vedrana Kovačević, OGS OGS Vedrana Kovačević
- Michele Giani, OGS OGS Michele Giani
- Chiara Santinelli, CNR-IBF CNR-IBF Chiara Santinelli
- Toste Tanhua, GEOMAR GEOMAR Toste Tanhua
- Hydrochemistry of the water samples collected during ESAW leg 2 cruise in 2016
- OGS (Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale), Division of Oceanography
- 9,63 Kb
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- The water samples were collected during ESAW ('Evolution and spreading of the Southern Adriatic Waters') cruise (leg 2, Split – Split, r/v BIOS DVA, 05/04/2016 – 10/04/2016). The targets were two cross-shore transects in the Middle and Southern Adriatic Sea. The biogeochemistry comprises oxygen, nutrients, carbonate system, and anthropic (CFCs, SF6) parameters. The fieldwork was supported by the EUROFLEETS2, funded by the European Commission (grant agreement No. 312762).
By downloading a resource, you agree to OGS copyright and data policy.